It's a new year and a new week and I am back to work after a week of vacation (which was wonderful by the way!). I overslept this morning due to the iPhone alarm glitch, so I was very rushed but still managed to make it to work on time. I feel like I am going to be in a funk today. I don't know why or if I might be creating it out of nothing, but I just feel weird today. And honestly I think it has to do with Facebook, I got on that thing today for the first time in over a week and browsed at different peoples pages. Not just my boyfriends, because as we all know you can see everything about everyone on that stupid website. I seriously hate it, but I won't delete it. I don't know what is wrong with me, I am constantly searching for the bad in people. I've been let down so much in my life that I just expect it. I can't just accept the fact that my boyfriend might actually be a great guy who is going to be faithful and honest. I am waiting for his secrets to spill, to find out that his female friends aren't just friends...or I don't know what I am looking for. I KNOW this is bad because it will eventually lead to my own downfall but I can't help it!! I can't make my mind work differently. How do you deal with trust issues once you've been hurt so badly before?
It's still really early in the day so hopefully this funk goes away and I can have a normal monday. I talked with one of my best friends that I have kind of lost touch with and we decided to start having a girls night once a week. We both only hang out with our boyfriends but desperately need some girl time in our life! I know this will be really good for us and hopefully we start that today!
No comments:
Post a Comment