I just finished my 7th semester of college last Friday. Technically I should be graduating this spring but I transferred from a different 4-year university to CSUS after two year and I switched my major. I am now a Math major, crazy I know. Upper division math is really tough. My original plans were to become a Math Teacher at high school level, but there is a possibility I didn't pass one of my classes so my plans might change. I'm trying not to stress to much about it until I find out if I really pass the class or not. These are big plans though, I really have no idea what I want to be doing with the rest of my life. To be honest I really like the sound of a teaching job because I like the fact that you get summers and major holidays off. I want my #1 job to be a Mom, but that doesn't pay bills so teaching would do. I know I would enjoy teaching math because for 1. I really enjoy math and 2. I am a cheer coach for high school level and I like teaching that age group. But I guess I find myself wondering what is next for me if I decide not to teach. I'm not sure what other careers I would enjoy doing that involve Math degrees. I guess I can only take it one day at a time and see where life leads me.
Christmas is getting closer and I still haven't finished all of my shopping. Money is pretty tight in my family this year so we are doing white elephant with the whole family. It should be pretty fun, we have done this before and sometimes it can get kind of crazy! But I do enjoy being with my family no matter what we are doing. My parents surprised my sister, brother and I with a trip to Disneyland as our Christmas present. We are leaving the day after Christmas. I am a total Disney lover:) I love everything about it, especially Disneyland. My boyfriend is also coming with us, which I am really happy about. He gets along perfectly with my family which makes it easy. He was my brother's football coach last year (which is how we met!). He also coaches with my Dad so I didn't have to worry about him meeting my parents when we first started dating. But anyway, Disneyland at Christmas time is super fun but also super crowded! I can't wait:)
No comments:
Post a Comment