Today is a new day and I'm feeling a lot more tired than I did yesterday. I never really fell out of my funk that I was in but I didn't let it ruin my whole day. Today is going to be a busy day and so is the rest of the week. I am a cheer coach and basketball season starts this week which means two nights of games and one night of practice. I am not looking forward to losing all of my free time but it is only for a couple of weeks. My boyfriend on the other hand has plenty of free time. He didn't have to work yesterday or today, which made getting up even harder since he gets to stay in bed! He is also going snowboarding tomorrow with some of his friends, and his best friend (who is a girl). He didn't even invite me. I can't go because of work, but it still would have been nice to be invited. And I told him that, I don't just complain here and not tell him how I feel. He knows how I feel about everything, it's still just hard for me to deal with. So instead of keeping it in and exploding, I vent here!:)
So I've been thinking a lot about a guy that I semi dated over a year ago. It was before me and my boyfriend knew each other and I haven't talked to him since we started dating. I wanted to get back in touch with him again because he is a great guy and it was really easy to talk to him, just about everyday stuff. I do NOT have any feelings for him anymore at all, I love my boyfriend very much and wouldn't trade him for anything. So is it okay to reconnect? If my boyfriend is allowed to have female friends then shouldn't it be okay for me to have male friends?
No comments:
Post a Comment