Thursday, January 6, 2011

Winter Blahhhhhs

I can't seem to shake this winter time blah that I am stuck in. I don't know if it has something to do with the weather or what, but I'm tired of feeling this way! It's the end of the work week for me today, I just need to make it until 2 o'clock! Tonight I am going on a double date with my best friend and her boyfriend. Should be really fun, especially since I haven't seen her in a long time! I cut my hair yesterday, as in chopped it off. It was time for something new and my hair was getting way too long. I was hoping that it would give me some push out of my blah mood, its definitely helping! Im also getting out of town this weekend and going to a college football game with my boyfriend and brother in San Francisco. I'm not too much of a football fan but I do enjoy both of their company, so I'm looking forward to it.

I'm at work now, I work in an office in the accounting department, and its frustrating sometimes because I do my work so fast that I run out of things to do. Which is why I am on here:) It is a really good job though for someone my age so I can't complain too much. My grades were finally posted yesterday for all my classes. I passes all of them!! Now I can stay on track with the plan I have lined up, and hopefully I'll graduate soon!

I'm not sure if my boyfriend has the winter blahs also, but things have felt very low key with him lately. No real problems, I just feel like he is quieter than usual. I could be completely making this up in my head, so who knows. I'm just kind of waiting it out and hoping that it passes. If not, I'm sure I'll say something to him just to make sure everything is going okay. They say relationships get harder during the winter time, but I know we have a strong enough one to make it through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment