Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Trusting Again...

So as I said in my last post, I have a boyfriend of a little over a year. He is wonderful. We connected so much when we first met and we get along very well. He has a lot of female friends. This drives me absolutely crazy. And it's not in the jealous "I don't want my boyfriend to talk to anyone but me!" way, it's because I have been cheated on numerous times. After someone you thought you could trust betrays you like that, its hard to let people in again. My boyfriend now is NOTHING like my ex, but my mind likes to think about all the what-ifs, and what makes this guy different from any of the others. I have talked to him on many occasions, but I still can't help but feel uncomfortable with him talking to other girls. Who says they aren't flirting or hiding things behind my back? I know I have to trust him but my past makes it hard. Anyone else struggle with their past and just wish it would go away? I always seem to find myself looking at his friends on facebook, just wondering what they look like. I know this is something I should NOT do. But stupid facebook makes it so easy!

On another note, my puppy came home last night from the Vet. I have a Tri-Color Shiba Inu. If you have never heard of this breed you should look them up, they are the cutest! Ill attach a picture soon! She was spayed yesterday and had a tooth pulled! My poor baby girl was a little loopy last night and slept all snuggled up next to me:) Animals really do bring so much joy into our lives, I dont know what I'd do with out her!

I'm going over to my aunt's house today to bake some cookies for Christmas. It's a tradition in our family to do this every year and I really enjoy it! Much more than going out and Christmas shopping:) Is everyone surviving the crazy shopping season?

No comments:

Post a Comment