Monday, December 20, 2010

Beginning of a New Day:)

This is my first post as a blogger and I'm pretty excited. I have never shared my thoughts like this so it should be interesting. I am one of those people who can't ever stop thinking. It drives me insane most of the time and I'm hoping this will help me to turn my thoughts into more positive ones. You don't know much about me but I'm sure as time goes on I will reveal more about me, and I hope to find some people who can understand the way my mind works and relate. I also hope that I can find a way for me to understand the way my mind works!

I'll start my introduction by telling you that I am a college student, in my early twenties. I have a part time job and I am also a cheer coach. I have a boyfriend and we have been dating for just a little over a year. I have been hurt a lot in my past; not only by ex-boyfriends but also by friends. Therefore, my little brother is my best friend and is someone I can always count on.

That's all for now:) more to come later!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment